Simple Layering with Simon’s June 2019 Card Kit
If the video does not display, please click here to watch on my YouTube channel or refresh the page.
Hello friends! I always love this time of the month, because it’s when Simon Says Stamp reveals their latest card kit. Today is the release of the June 2019 Leafy Frames kit, which is full of botanical splendor.
One of the other awesome things about card kits – and Simon’s kits in particular – is that they contain pretty much everything you need to make beautiful cards in no time at all!
This card design features one of the Carta Bella Botanical Garden pattern papers in the kit, which means you can replicate this layout using all the beautiful sheets!
- I started by cutting the paper to an A2 card size and attached it to an A2 card base.
- The Big Thank You die cut sentiment is cut three times from Cotton Candy and twice from Ivory cardstock; each was layered on top of each other for a stacked, dimensional greeting.
- I die cut the leaves from green cardstock and layered them behind the flowers.
- Because the flowers are white, I could airbrush them with Copic markers for custom colored blooms!
- I finished off the greeting with a gold heat embossed sentiment from the Leafy Frames stamp set.
I hope you are inspired by this card to create with the new Simon Says Stamp Leafy Frames card kit! Don’t forget that you can find more inspiration using this kit over at the Simon Card Kit Galleries; I always love perusing them for ideas.
Thanks for visiting me today; I will be back again very soon with more to share!