Hello everyone! I am thrilled to be sharing a new card video with you today featuring my newest stamp set with Simon Says Stamp, Joy to the World!
This set was much-requested by many of you and I hope that you enjoy the images and greetings I’ve included! I thought it would be fun to create a little nativity scene, as I wanted to use many of the images from the stamp set.
I colored the images with Zig Clean Color markers; the colors I used are listed below:
- Manger: Beige, Ochre
- Palm: May Green, Light Green, Brown
- Baby Jesus: Dark Brown, Flesh Color, Ochre, Beige, Shadow Mauve
- Joseph: Light Violet, Turquoise Green, Shadow Mauve, Flesh Color, Tea Rose, Beige, Dark Brown
- Mary: Pale Rose, Wine Red, Light Violet, Flesh Color, Tea Rose, Dark Brown
- Sheep: Shadow Mauve, Gray Brown, Tea Rose, Flesh Color
With Distress Inks (Squeezed Lemonade, Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet), I ink blended the background of my scene; the stars are created with both the Joy to the World stamp set and some Gelly Roll Stardust glitter pen.
You’ll also notice the beautiful stitching detail on the card panel; this was made using the new Memory Box Wrapped Scalloped Rectangle die set. Another die you may recognize is the Pretty Pink Posh Window Frames die set; this set makes wonderful windows for scenes!
I hope you will be watching the video below to see this card come together, as well as see a few tricks I used during the creative process! Also, enjoy the new Joy to the World stamp set; I really hope you like it! I’ll see you all very soon with another video to share!
WATCH THE VIDEO