I Made a Box Card! Easy Mail – fits A2 Envelopes! + Blog Hop
If the video does not display, please click here to watch on my YouTube channel or refresh the page. This post is also part of Simon’s Love You, Too release blog hop. The hop details are at the bottom of this post.
One of the newest die sets I designed for Simon Says Stamp is the Box Card die! This die is simple and requires very little effort to assemble – I love when the dies can do most of the work for you! I am going to show you how to build the “window box” scene that I’ve created with this Box Card, along with the Best Friend Ever stamp and die set. The coolest part? This dimensional card folds flat and fits in an A2 envelope!
I colored the florals from Best Friend Ever with Copic markers:
- RV0000, RV10, RV21, RV25 for the pinks
- YG0000, YG13, YG23, G28
The background and inserts of my Box Card are ink blended with Scuba and Jellybean inks from Simon. You’ll also notice from glittery butterflies that I cut from the Stitching Butterflies die set. Those are attached to my inserts with acetate strips; this allows the butterflies to look as if they are fluttering amongst the flowers.
This card is best explained in the video I have at the top of this post, so I hope you will tune in and watch how I made this unique card!
BLOG HOP DETAILS
- If you have already been hopping along, you should have arrived from my talented friend Cathy Zielske‘s blog! The next stop is Nichol Spohr! You can find the entire hop list on the Simon Says Stamp blog.
- Simon is giving away a $25 gift card at every stop in the hop! If you’d like to win one, leave a comment here and on every blog that’s participating.
- There’s a special free gift offer available during the hop – use code HUGS4U2 to get this exclusive Faraway Hugs 6×8 stamp set with your purchase!
- Don’t miss Day 2 of the Love You, Too release blog hop starting tomorrow, January 17th! And for even more inspiration using the Love You, Too release, check out the Simon Says Stamp galleries!