Faux No Line Coloring + A Card & Gift Set + Neat & Tangled’s Birthday!

92 Responses

1. Avatar Bonnie says:

Nina, your cards are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creativity and inspiration with us!

I am utterly in love with the background you used to stage this photo and was wondering where you got it… it’s so beautiful with the green tones in the woodgrain, and pairs just perfectly with your card! :)

2. Avatar Katya says:

These are really delightful – so soft and beautiful. I love this release!

3. Avatar Eva Sanchez says:

Gift card box is awesome. I love your projects! Thanks for the inspiration;)

4. Avatar Louanne Collins says:

Very cute set – love your color choices! Too many goodies in this release – Happy 6th Birthday Neat & Tangled!

5. Avatar Marjorie DUMONTIER says:

Oh my goodness gracious! Your floral creations today are just incredibly beautiful !!!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

6. Avatar BeverlyBL says:

As usual, a beautiful job. I love the flowers in this set.

7. Avatar Jennifer Petersen says:

What a beautiful set! Your flowers are gorgeous!

8. Avatar Angie Hall says:

Great projects. Your videos are always very helpful.

9. So very pretty, Nina Marie … the soft colouring is gorgeous … such a lovely gift/card ensemble! Anita :)

10. Avatar Beatriz says:

I love your projects! The faux no line coloring is amazing!

11. I will never get tired of your talent and creativity, girl! You make the prettiest things, and these designs for Neat and Tangled are no exception! LOOOOVE!

12. The gift card box looks fantastic. The blooms make it look so delicate and beautiful.

13. Avatar Denise Mlady says:

These projects turned out so beautiful. Love the color scheme you chose. Love this release from Neat and Tangled and how the products work so well together!

14. Avatar Sherri says:

Great gift card box. The recipient will be thrilled!

15. Avatar FD91354 says:

So glad you were able to join N&T for the celebration! Love your designs. I love this new box!

16. Avatar Stacey Kowbel says:

Gorgeous gift set! Those flowers are stunning!

17. Avatar Donna Hitz says:

Love all your faux no line coloring! Like a little garden of flowers!