New Altenew Products: A Close Up Look at Some of My Favorites

New Altenew Products: A Close Up Look at Some of My Favorites | Nina-Marie Design

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday! I wanted to share a quick look at the new products being released from Altenew! There are a lot of amazing new stamps and dies that I have made cards with. Check out this collage of them all!

A couple of my most favorite products from the release are:

• Halftone Hearts dies: These are FABULOUS for cutting out the images from Altenew’s previously-released Halftone Hearts stamp set, but can be used as stand-alone dies as well. The shape of the hearts are beautiful; these are one of my favorites because they are so versatile!
  • Rose Filament dies: I have been enjoying these dies SO much since I got them… the sketchy feel of the roses are perfect for both casual and elegant cards. There are a bunch of different rose dies in this set, and all are a great size for using either alone or together.
  • Large Storage Pockets: This is my other favorite item from the release. There are many storage pockets on the market, but one of the things that I love particularly about these pockets is their durability. These are EXTREMELY thick pockets. The small pockets (also from the new release) fit 4×6 stamp sets. The large ones are meant for sets up to 6×8. I actually plan on using the large pockets for not my stamps and dies, but for storing other things. Such as keeping projects contained. If you watch the video, I’ll share details about this!

WATCH THE VIDEO

Note: I was not asked by Altenew or compensated in any way to make this video. It was my personal decision to share my thoughts/views on these products. I hope you enjoy!

WANT TO SEE ALL OF MY VIDEOS?

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you’ll never miss one of my weekly tutorials! And if you enjoyed today’s video, please give it a “thumbs up”!

MORE TO SEE!

Be sure to check out my post for the Altenew August Release Blog Hop... I share more details, images and supply lists for each card there. Also, if you are reading this before August 31st, 2017, there are a couple of giveaways associated with that post as well… head on over for all the information!

Thanks for visiting with me today… I’ll be back very soon!

2017-08-22T21:34:48+00:00August 23rd, 2017|Cardmaking, Product Reviews, Videos|21 Comments

21 Comments

1. Jodi C August 26, 2017 at 5:15 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for this great video and BEAUTIFUL projects!! That Rose die is on it’s way and you gave me even more ideas😍😊!!!

2. Teresa Doyle August 24, 2017 at 9:26 pm - Reply

Thanks for doing this Nina, I prefer seeing a release via video vs. pics. Your cards are all beautiful.

3. Isabelle August 24, 2017 at 6:58 pm - Reply

This is a great release, thank you for the video. Your cards are as usual really awesome and very inspiring !

4. Talitha Wright August 24, 2017 at 12:36 pm - Reply

Great cards. Thanks for all the ideas.

5. Geneviève August 24, 2017 at 6:58 am - Reply

I love the time that you took to show us such great ideas

6. Reni @kartenwind August 24, 2017 at 5:54 am - Reply

Uh, wonderful work! I’m going to watch your videos for some inspiration – I love to watch crafty videos while crafting ;D Can’t wait to begin :)

7. Ellie Beserra August 24, 2017 at 5:44 am - Reply

Hi Nina, thank you so much for sharing this video with us. I’m glad I got into this blog hop or else I’d never have found you! I can’t find the next blog I should hop from here, I guess I’ll go back to the Alt&New site’s list. I enjoyed all your tips on the products and heading to youtube to subscribe to your channel. :)

8. Maja August 24, 2017 at 4:48 am - Reply

so many beautiful card samples.

9. Kathy Ferguson August 24, 2017 at 2:57 am - Reply

Thanks for sharing your creations with us. Your projects were beautiful.

10. Colleen Howell August 23, 2017 at 6:12 pm - Reply

These are so wonderful, love the release and cards

11. NatQuebec August 23, 2017 at 6:10 pm - Reply

Very nice release, such great cards too.

12. Ann Kulseth August 23, 2017 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Fabulous inspiration – lots of great products in this release. And I love blog hops!

13. Teresa Godines August 23, 2017 at 3:51 pm - Reply

Your cards are so beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration

14. Toni L August 23, 2017 at 3:30 pm - Reply

Wonderful cards–love the rose filament die too–so many possibilities!

15. Susieq August 23, 2017 at 3:14 pm - Reply

Thanks for sharing your ideas for the new altenew products. Your cards are great.

16. Roxana August 23, 2017 at 1:37 pm - Reply

I love the rose filament die set…..your cards are astonishing and inspiring. Also awesome tip to using the storage pouches :-)

17. Cynthia Koop August 23, 2017 at 1:22 pm - Reply

I always love the cards you create and appreciate seeing new products that come out. Thanks

18. Stefanie August 23, 2017 at 11:42 am - Reply

Great release video, thanks for the overview. Love what you did with the layering flower die.

19. Sharada Dilip Acharya August 23, 2017 at 10:49 am - Reply

I just Love your cards. They are stunning also love watching your videos..
    cheers
    sharada

20. Sharon O August 23, 2017 at 10:48 am - Reply

Your cards are AWESOME! This is a wonderful release and you made very beautiful cards to showcase it.

21. Meghan P. August 23, 2017 at 10:42 am - Reply

What a stunning collection of cards!! And thanks so much for your video going through some of the products – what a great idea to use the zipper pockets for current projects! Could always use more of those!